Professional Bartender’s Schools offer job placement assistance to all of our graduates.
Our Job Placement Department works very hard to help each graduate find the bartending job that they are looking for. Our schools have placed our graduates in restaurants, hotels, local bars, and casinos as well as many nationwide chains for the last 15 years.
When you graduate from our school, you will be ready to work in any bar, restaurant, hotel, or casino in the world. But we don't just stop at making you qualified to work - we continue to help you until you get a bartending job. Every one of our graduates receives job placement assistance upon successful course completion. And we are sure that our training is second to none. We offer our free, lifetime job placement assistance to every graduating student.
Our placement department will work hard and help you determine what type of bar you like best. The placement department will tell you about bars from our current list of available bartending jobs. In addition, the placement department tells graduates when new bartending jobs come in to the school as they meet the graduate’s requirements.
Our job placement department maintains a current list of bartending jobs for our graduates. Bar owners and managers regularly call our schools when they have openings for bartenders. In addition, our staff calls bars and restaurants to check on their current bartending needs. Our services are free to bars and restaurants, and we work very hard to help them fill their bartending openings
Professional Bartender’s School is very proud of the great bartending jobs our graduates have received.
Whether you want to work at a friendly neighborhood bar where everyone knows your name, or the fanciest hot spot downtown, we’ll try hard to find the right bar for you. Our job placement department takes an interest in every graduate and understands that each person has a different need.
We look forward to helping you get the job you want!!
When you graduate from our school, you will be ready to work in any bar, restaurant, hotel, or casino in the world. But we don't just stop at making you qualified to work - we make sure you get an actual job. Every one of our graduates receives personal, individualized job placement assistance upon successful course completion. And we are so sure that our training is second to none, that we offer our free, guaranteed, lifetime job placement assistance to every graduating student.
JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
Professional Bartender’s School has the largest and most effective job placement assistance program in all of San Diego. We have over 15 years experience serving the Greater San Diego County Hospitality Industry. Our graduates are working in many bars, restaurants, hotels and also doing private parties and events
Professional Bartender’s School will train you to become a certified mixologist bartending professional in just 1-2 weeks. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the bartending and hospitality industry is expected to grow at a rate of over 10 percent in the next decade. Bartending is a popular career choice for those looking for full-time and part-time job opportunities or just seeking to enhance their proficiency in mixing drinks.
Professional Bartender’s School, is the largest school in San Diego with 2 locations to serve you
We teach and certify students as professional bartenders. Our graduates take their new skills and go on to work in the bartending industry throughout the country.
Professional bartending mixologists are in demand and are employed at hotels, cruise ships, upscale restaurants, casinos, bars and lounges.
Your Bartending Training begins behind the bar in our state of the art hands-on training classrooms! You will learn the skills it takes to work in the Hospitality, Dining and Entertainment Industries.
To enroll online, select your class dates and which school you will attend. Schools are located in Mission Valley San Diego, and San Marcos in the North County. Free parking is available in front of the schools.
Be a Bartender Mixologist and Get a Nightlife!
Would you like to be the toast of the party while having fun and earning money $$ behind the bar with a career as a bartender?
- Did you know that many professional bartender mixologists learned their skills at a bartending school? They attended a course to learn how to pour drinks and mix cocktails, memorize drink recipes, and do it quickly and professionally.
- You can enjoy a career as a professional bartender by attending a 1 or 2 week class at Professional Bartender’s School.
- Bartending is a fun and challenging career and there is much to learn to properly please customers. Your clientele will be from all corners of the globe and are more educated and sophisticated than ever before and customers will appreciate a bartender who is knowledgeable, personable, and as demanding as they are.
- In today’s more professional bartending environment, you must be skilled, fast and efficient, and we will help you so you will make lots of $$ in tips!!
- Professional Bartender’s School has a comprehensive
- 1 or 2 week bartending mixology program that focuses on teaching students to become professionally trained bartenders.
- At our schools we pride ourselves on providing the very best bartending education, organizational skills and customer service training available in San Diego.
- Our dedicated and highly skilled instructors will train, help you graduate, and certify you as a professional mixologist bartender. Job placement assistance is free to all of our graduates.